Are you a peace campaigner? Here is a chance to win some prizes for your passion. Starting from November, CITAD is starting a monthly social media peace campaign competition for youth. The competition will offer prizes in four categories namely:
- The Most Engaged Person in Twitter
- The Most Engaged Person in Facebook
- The most Influential Message (Twitter)
- The most Influential Message (Facebook)
How to enter?
There is no special entry form. Once you have a twitter or Facebook account, you can join. All you need to do is as follows:
- Tweet or retweet anti-hate speech campaign messages making sure you use the hashtag #No2HateSpeech
- Post or share anti-hate speech campaign messages (post to Peace Now! Page and Group)
How to win?
At the end of the winners will be selected as follows:
- Most engaged person on twitter will be the person who posted the highest number of tweets that speaks to either against hate speech or support peace campaign
- Most engaged person Facebook is the person who has posted the most on our peace campaign platforms, The messages must speaks to either against hate speech or support peace campaign
- The most influential message (tweeter) is the single anti-hate speech message that has the higher number of likes and retweets during the month
- The Most Influential Messages of Facebook is the single anti-hate post with the highest number of likes and share on our platforms
Members of CITAD, Monitors and their relatives are not entitled to participate in the competitions.
- Each winner will be have campaign branded t-shirt, campaign branded wall clock and certificate
- First runner up with a campaign branded t-shirt and certificate
- Second runner up with campaign-branded wall clock and certificate
As each month is a fresh campaign, previous winners are qualified to continue to enter.