Responsible to: Logistics Advisor
Line Management: None
The successful candidate will use ActionAid Nigeria (AAN)/ Centre for Information Development and Technology (CITAD) vehicles to facilitate movement of staff, equipment and to maintain vehicles and equipment according to AAN /CITAD policies and procedure. In addition, the person will be required to give informed assessment of the vehicle whenever required.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide administrative support for CITAD Community programme
• Ensure prompt delivery of mails and other messages in CITAD Office
• Movement of Staff, Partners and visiting consultants while adhering to all road safety rules and regulations both at Local and Federal levels.
• Comply with AAN/CITAD Health and Safety regulations
• Keep vehicle clean and free of trash
• Keep CEO informed of needed equipment repairs
Maintain and update a file on the following:
1. Vehicle License
2. Vehicle registration papers
3. Daily checklist for vehicle
4. Vehicle Insurance Papers
5. Driver’s license appropriate for vehicle
6. Log book
• Be updated on the procedure for fire drills and other related emergencies
• Promptness in keeping appointments and adhering to agreed schedules.
• All other responsibilities as given by the CEO
Internal: All Staff
External: Partners, Donors & other stakeholders
||Higher level of education is an advantage|
||Experience in an international development agency|
|Skill Abilities||• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with fluency in written, spoken English and Gbagyi.
• Good knowledge of FRSC rules and guidelines
Driver Signed: _____________________________
CITAD CEO Signed: _________________________