The Centre for Information Technology and Development (CITAD), is non- governmental and non-profit organization, wishes to appoint an external auditor firm that will be responsible for auditing the financial transactions of the organization for the financial year 2018.
The audit firm will be required to perform the following:
- Annual audit
- Quarterly audit review
- Offer any relevant advice
The eligible Audit firm should meet the following criteria:
- Must be legally registered as Audit firm In Nigeria..
- Must have the Experience of the auditing and reporting under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Standards on Auditing (ISA).
- Present an audit report performed within the last three years (from 2014 and above).
- Provide Audit Methodology, proposed work – plan, curriculum vitae for the partner, manager and key staff proposed for the audit team.
- Audit film and staff must be independent of CITAD and affirm their independence in the engagement letter.
- Any actual or potential conflict of interest foreseen in taking up this role should be highlighted.
How to apply
Any interested audit firm willing to apply should send an application and attached all required and other relevant document to: firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks from the date of this advert.